Explore Our Resilient Leadership Community
We are a community of people like you,
gathered around our Keys of Kindness™.
- Kindly guided by our Resilient Leadership™ Mentors, we explore our personal Resilient Leadership™ journeys during our online Resilient Leadership™ Dialogues and specialist Resilient Leadership™ Mentoring.
- We have been together since 2000. Read our Resilient Leadership™ Creation Story.
- In early 2000, after surviving some very tough times, founder Wendy Campbell decided to make her dream real — co-creating a way to make a difference with a group of friends and colleagues. Read her true story leading up this decision.
- In preparation for the first discussions of this group, Wendy wrote a paper to share her initial thoughts. Read the Position Paper for this project.
- For many years we have been building our online resources. Explore our Resources Library.
- In 2018 we shared the first of our Keys of Kindness™ messages. Sign up for future Keys of Kindness™ messages.
- We create ‘stories of resilience’ to inspire you. Enjoy these inspiring stories. Do you know anyone whose story you would like to see here? Email our International Coordinator, Wendy Campbell.
- We share a LinkedIn Group. Join our Resilient Leadership™ Community on LinkedIn.
The plain fact is that the planet does not need more successful people. But it does desperately need more peacemakers, healers, restorers, storytellers and lovers of every kind. It needs people who live well in their places. It needs people of moral courage willing to join the fight to make the world habitable and humane. And these qualities have little to do with success as we have defined it.
— David W Orr
Photo by Shane Rounce on Unsplash.
This website has been kindly created by gifted software engineers,
Jeanette Phillips and Christopher Phillips.