Facilitating You to Flourish with Purpose
We warmly invite you to join our Community if:
- You want to make a lasting positive difference.
- You want to feel listened to.
- Your core values are important to you.
- You want the courage to stand up for the change you are working towards.
- You want to find out more about resilience and sustainability.
- You are looking for a learning environment which focuses on your goals and your timetable.
- You are looking for a kind and collaborative community that helps you to flourish.
Our Resilient Leadership Community is a not for profit collaboration of people like you, led by 7 leading practitioners. To support and celebrate your resilience, we share our 200+ years of collective wisdom and our 7 Keys of Kindness with you, within a strong culture of kindness.
- Would you like to receive our ENews? Please click here to sign up.
- Would you like to become a member of our community? Please click here for details about membership of our community. We would love you to join us.
- Perhaps you would like to know how kindness impacts your life and others? Please click here to enjoy this article by Tony Fahkry.
- Or perhaps you would like to know about the value of kindness in leadership? Please click here to enjoy this article in the Harvard Business Review.
This website has been lovingly created by the gifted software engineers, Jeanette Phillips and Christopher Phillips.
The plain fact is that the planet does not need more successful people. But it does desperately need more peacemakers, healers, restorers, storytellers and lovers of every kind. It needs people who live well in their places. It needs people of moral courage willing to join the fight to make the world habitable and humane. And these qualities have little to do with success as we have defined it.
— David W Orr