Enhancing Your Ability to Flourish in the Face of Change
Welcome to the home of our Resilient Leadership Community!
Are you a change maker, an edge walker working towards a kinder world?
This is the place for you if:
- You want to make a lasting positive difference.
- You want to feel listened to.
- Your core values important to you.
- You want the courage to stand up for the change you are working towards.
- You want to find out more about resilience and sustainability.
- You are looking for a learning environment which focuses on your goals and your timetable.
- You are looking for a kind and collaborative community that helps you to flourish.
The plain fact is that the planet does not need more successful people. But it does desperately need more peacemakers, healers, restorers, storytellers and lovers of every kind. It needs people who live well in their places. It needs people of moral courage willing to join the fight to make the world habitable and humane. And these qualities have little to do with success as we have defined it.
— David W Orr
You can flourish in our Community
We warmly invite you to join us and explore your own resilience like this.
Our Resilient Leadership Community is a not for profit collaboration, led by 7 leading practitioners. To support and celebrate your resilience, we share our 200+ years of collective wisdom and our 7 Keys of Kindness with you, within a strong culture of kindness.
You can see how we co-learn, co-create and co-develop as a community here.
- Would you like to receive our ENews? Please click here to sign up.
- Would you like to become a member of our community? Please click here for details about membership of our community. We would love you to join us.
- Would you like to know more about the value of kindness in your life?
- You might like to know why kindness is good for you? Please click here to visit the Ripple Kindness Project.
- Perhaps you would like to know how kindness impacts your life and others? Please click here to enjoy this article by Tony Fahkry.
- Or perhaps you would like to know about the value of kindness in leadership? Please click here to enjoy this article in the Harvard Business Review.
“It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself.”– Charles Darwin