Membership of Our Community
We would love you to join our growing community of change makers.
We are a collaboration of people like you. We are here to support and enhance your ability to flourish as a resilient leader of change.
You are warmly invited to join our growing community of flourishing change makers. If this invitation calls you, please tell us a little about yourself by email here. We would all love to hear from you:-)
You can find out more about our community, and our culture based on the 7 Keys of Kindness, here. We have been developing this community and associated mentoring program for you for 18 years. Now, as the old ways of dealing with change are failing around us, it’s time to open our doors and welcome you and your peers – together we can change our world!
Your membership of our Resilient Leadership Community includes:
- A great opportunity to collaborate and learn with like-minded peers including the ongoing co-creation of our online and offline Cafe Conversations.
- Access to our 7 Program Mentors, who are here to help you with all aspects of your Resilient Leadership of your projects.
- Access to our 7 Keys of Kindness, which are the basis for our Resilient Leadership Community.
- Promotion of your projects on the Resilient Community Members’ area of our website. These projects can take many forms, such as your work in your community, your efforts to make your workplace or your family a kinder space.
- Opportunity to share your projects and to get support and feedback from other Community Members.
- Access to our online Bookshelf of selected reading about Resilient Leadership.
- Membership of the Glastonbury Bookshop for Change Makers.
- Access to our Webinars, Conversations and Workshops about Resilient Leadership.
- Regular emails from our Resilient Leadership Community.
- Access to our Resilient Leadership Program, exclusively available to our members. Here you will learn more about your own resilient leadership of your projects under the careful guidance of our 7 mentors.
You can read testimonials from happy clients of the Resilient Leadership Program here.
You can sign up to our newsletter here.
You can download your membership application here. We will be delighted to set up your Resilient Community Membership for you.
We look forward to collaborating with you to bring more kindness into our world.