Resilient Leadership Program
We are delighted to offer a limited number of 2019 places in the Resilient Leadership Program to members of our Resilient Leadership Community. If you would like to apply for a place in the program, please contact Wendy Campbell.
This Program and its 7 Keys of Kindness, gives you:
Your qualified and experienced mentors, who support their own modules as well as the whole Resilient Leadership Program:
- David Shaked, lead mentor and co-creator of our Appreciative Inquiry module.
- Alfred Leung, founding/lead mentor and co-creator of our Core Values module.
- Tertta Paananen, lead mentor and co-creator of our Paths to Identity module.
- Jo McNeilly, lead mentor and co-creator of our Type module.
- George Eapen, founding/lead mentor and co-creator of our Social Value Innovation module.
- Sally Paulin, founding/lead mentor and co-creator of our Engaging with new ways of thinking and doing module.
- Wendy Campbell, founding/lead mentor and creator of our Time Leadership module.
and The lasting legacy of kindness gifted by our past lead mentors, who supported their own modules as well as the whole Resilient Leadership Program:
- Anne Radford, founding mentor and co-creator of our Appreciative Inquiry module.
- Catlyne Hos, founding mentor and co-creator of our Core Purpose module.
- Sue White, founding mentor and co-creator of our Type module.
and 3 Program elements which you can tailor to your own needs
- Enhancing – Enhancing your natural resilient through the 7 Keys of Kindness while refining your Change objectives. Initial mentoring is included; additional mentoring can be arranged to your requirements.
- Applying – Applying your natural resilience to your Change objectives. Mentoring can be arranged to your requirements.
- Practising – Practising your resilience and the achievement of your Change objectives alongside your fellow Change agents in our community. Mentoring can be arranged to your requirements.
and 3 Specialist reference books
- Available from 2019 at the Glastonbury Bookshop.
When you sign up for your personalised Resilient Leadership Program, you give:
- Your time – Minimum 33 hours, which can be flexible to your time commitments.
- Your self direction – You direct your own Resilient Leadership Program.
- Your commitment – To undertake the Program to help you achieve your Change Objectives.
“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.”
— Dr. Seuss, The Lorax
What can you do today to find out more about our Community and our value-packed program?
- Take the Resilient Leadership Challenge on which this program is based: click here.
- Join our Resilient Leadership LinkedIn Group: click here.
- Join our Resilient Leadership Community FaceBook page: click here.
- Receive our ENews: click here.
- Learn about our Resilient Leadership Community: click here.
- Read the Position Paper for our Resilient Leadership Program: click here.
- Order the story behind the Resilient Leadership Program; program founder Wendy Campbell’s true story On Aspiring: Journey Beyond Courage”: click here.
- Read about why kindness is good for you: click here.
- Read about the value of kindness in leadership: click here.